Securing Digital Identity is a unique event for executives, policy makers, product developers and engineers interested in identity security and authentication.
Securing Digital ID will provide attendees with presentations and panel discussions that will discuss digital identity solutions and authentication technologies, what challenges businesses face in balancing security vs. convenience, what policies are either in place or being developed that help guide common practice and learn what standards are doing to drive increased ubiquity and interoperability across solutions.
The conference will provide opportunities to network with security experts, as well as cybersecurity integrators who are already using smart identity security solutions.
This conference is designed for CEOs, CTOs, product managers, policy makers interested in integrating secure identity technology into their systems.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Technology Officers
- Policy Makers
- Industry Analysts
- Market Researchers
- Heads of Engineering
- Cyber Security Managers
- IT Managers
The Securing Digital ID conference uses the widely-used MeetMax platform to let you choose who you want to meet before you ever get onsite:
- Network with the peers, professionals and potential business partners you want to meet to get real business done at the event
- Create a specific schedule of meetings for yourself so you can prepare for the meetings and get the most out of your trip
We have created a packed schedule of presentations and workshops that lets you learn:
- Latest advancements in technology, and technical innovations and application developments in the field of cyber security for digital identities
- The new techniques, equipment and devices involved in securing digital identities.
- Case studies in how security technology is being applied and utilized.
- The outlook for the policies and standards coming for the smart ID market
- How customers view the market, and their experiences in using new technologies.